It’s April 1st and Spring is in the air 🙂 Let’s dive right in and take a look back at the Month of March.
You’re invited! Join us on April 8th at 2:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (US and Canada) for a live webinar to discuss REALLY Easy Referrals — Why to use it and how it works. We will be hosting a training session on how best to use the REALLY Easy referrals process. Attending this training session will help you to both send and receive more Agent to Agent client referrals.
🔗 👩🏫 Click on the link below to register. https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_gLi9LYxtQLSwnQYJ5GWQ4w
Android and desktop/tablet versions of REALLY are “oh so close!” Our Progressive Web App is currently live and in beta test mode with a handful of Agents on board. A big high five to our dev team for their dedication to seeing this through, building it brick by brick, or 0 and 1 in developer language 🙂 This will be live to all members very soon, stay tuned!
The REALLY March Madness contest was a success!
We read some insightful posts in our Community section from all of you that participated, and for that we are grateful. A big thank you to everyone that shared their thoughts and ideas.
First place for receiving the most replies goes to 🏆 Ron Schwolsky our friend at Century 21 Culture in Covina, CA. Forget the rest, call the best! Ron was a top office Agent (AGC) in 2018. Take a minute to connect with Ron on REALLY and shoot him a message, or better yet send him a referral! Congratulations, Ron, on earning 💵💵 $100.
The Second award was the editor’s choice award for the most beneficial reply to any post in community during the month of March. After some deliberation we are selecting 🏆 Laura Marie, our friend at Keller Williams Realty St. Pete to receive $50 for sharing her thoughts about the Moehrl vs. Real Estate Brokerage class action lawsuit. Laura Marie was featured in our Agent spotlight last month, she is a Real Estate negotiation expert, and is constantly making her presence known in our community. Take a moment to connect with Laura Marie on REALLY and send her a referral! Congratulations, Laura, on earning 💵 $50.
Referral Success Team Spotlight
Continuing on the topic of members, allow us to introduce our featured Agent this month, Raylene Lewis of College Station, Texas. Raylene is detail oriented and enjoys knowing about every aspect of a house she is showing. Additionally, Raylene prides herself in treating each client she earns as a friend for life; she is there for them long after the close of a deal. Take a moment to read about Raylene, connect with her on REALLY and send her a referral!
- Send a Referral — Don’t just sit on the sidelines and wait to receive one.
- Enable Notifications on REALLY — on your mobile device, go to settings, go to notifications, scroll down to REALLY and Allow Notifications. This is important!
- Make Connections with other members— Don’t be shy! Make connections with other professionals on a social media network that is exclusive to the Real Estate industry.
- Post in Community — A perfect place to share your ideas, collaborate, and cooperate. Your next great idea might just help another member of our community.
- Send a Referral — Did we already say that?
- Update the App Often — Go to the App Store — verify you have the latest version.